Wednesday, November 18, 2009


More work on the ghost heads. I have made small frames with wooden dowels that make them easy to work on, and they do a great job of supporting the cheesecloth, and should provide an easy way to connect the heads to whatever, or hang them up. Here's a pic. I will have to take some pics of the supports to, they are very simple to make.
I tried hot glue and an ultra bright LED for a potential eye, and I liked the effect. I think I have figured out how to add these as eyes for the ghost head. Once that is done I am thinking about rebuilding my original FCG with before and after pictures, hopefully there will be a very noticable difference.


2 comments:

  1. Really nice...lots of possibilities with this technique...very cool

    ReplyDelete