Sunday, July 11, 2010

Howto is finally done!

I have posted the how-to for the wallbreaker mechnism. It took way longer than I thought it would, but I wanted to do it right.

Wallbreaker How To

I have done my best getting everything right, but if you find problems or have questions please post them here.

Now I can get onto my next project. I will rebuild either the leer ghost or the ghost reader for the next hauntproject contest. I cannot win, but it will still be fun to enter. I will update here with my progress.

4 comments:

  1. I will have to say that this is unequivocally the most thorough and professional how-to's I've seen! Great work and I'm going to give the project a shot myself! Thanks!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Holy moly! You did a lot of work on this! You know once the forums catch on they are going to bombard your website. Prepare for the flood gates to open. :-D.

    Great work! Thanks so much for giving back to the community!

    ReplyDelete
  3. THAT was some work... I didn't expect that much detail, impressive.

    I really like the idea, it has spawned some other props that could use this same kind of animation.

    Great stuff!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thanks! I plan on incorporating these ideas in some rebuilds myself of the other ghosts I have. I wanted to provide enough detail so others could build the wallbreaker, or see enough to make their own design.

    ReplyDelete